This website was updated on November 29, 2023
License Number: 486064
Looking for a female guardian home!
Please fill out a guardian application if interested.
Goldendoodle Acres is your premier Goldendoodle and Bernedoodle breeder located in Neenah, Wisconsin. Goldendoodle Acres has an experienced breeding team, who are passionate about raising quality tested Doodles; Micro Mini Goldendoodles, Petite Mini Goldendoodles, Mini Goldendoodles, Medium Goldendoodles, Standard Goldendoodles, and Mini Bernedoodles.
As your top Doodle breeder in Wisconsin, we ensure that:
- All disease testing is complete
- All orthopedic testing is complete (hips/heart/elbow/patella/eye)
- Great dispositions for companion pet, therapy or service work
- Structurally sound
- 2 year money-back guarantee on what we test for
- All dogs and puppies are raised as loved family members
- Early neurological stimulation
- Sound desensitization
- Introduced to various places/surfaces
- Litter box training started at three weeks of age
- Puppies are microchipped prior to leaving
- Puppies are examined by licensed vet prior to leaving
- Puppies are up to date on vaccines/wormers
- We provide a high quality Food
We Breed for the following sizes and colors:
- Micro Mini Goldendoodles (10-15 lbs)
- Petite mini Goldendoodles (15 lbs – 25 lbs)
- Mini Goldendoodles ( 25 lbs – 35 lbs)
- Medium Goldendoodles (35 lbs – 50 lbs)
- Standard Goldendoodles (50 lbs – 70 lbs)
- Mini Bernedoodles (25 lbs -45 lbs)
- We also offer a wide variety of colors:
- Creams, Apricots, and Reds
- Parti coat pattern (partially white) Any of the above colors but with at least 50% of the coat being white.
- Tri-colored Bernedoodles
Want to master being a great dog owner??
ORDER this Training Series NOW! You should have to first unit completed BEFORE you get your pup.
Put in the code GDA for a 25% discount. Amy Jensen has weekly live training, a private FB page, answers any questions you may have regarding training, and will even Facetime you with your pup so she can see what/how your pup is doing…